- Determines optimum nitrate value for ideal plant growth or possible cause of algae in freshwater and marine water
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate any inherent water colouring: fill glass vials with sample water, add reagents to another vial, place vials in holder, read values on colour chart
- When to use: for setting up a new freshwater aquarium: once a week. For initial setup with marine water: once a week. In case of green algae problems
- Online Laboratory: free analysis and recommendations for the water values you have measured
- Package contents: 1 quick test, Nitrate Test NO3. Contents for approx. 50 tests, incl. 2 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block and colour scale.
JBL NO3 Test