- Simple and reliable control of water values in aquariums and ponds. Determination of the optimal carbonate hardness for freshwater and saltwater
- Colour change test: Fill plastic cuvette with water sample, add reagent drop by drop until colour changes from blue to yellow. Number of drops = level of carbonate hardness
- When to use: when setting up a new aquarium: once a week
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with conditions close to nature. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, KH Test. Incl. reagent and plastic vial.
JBL KH Test